Creighton Youth Centre is hiring an Youth Worker to Work with Male Youth! For more information about this LEAP Job Posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Creighton Youth Centre
Postal Code: P9N 4M3
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $25.32 - $28.56
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- PREFERRED: Child and Youth Worker Diploma from an accredited College or University.
Candidates with alternate qualifications may also be considered:
- B.S.W., B.S.W., B.A. Sociology or Psychology, Onajigawin Indigenous Services Diploma, Social Services Worker Diploma, Developmental Service Worker Diploma, Police Foundations, or an Early Childhood Education Diploma.
- Applicants must have an awareness of the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated ability in the following:
- Above average verbal skills;
- Ability to confront youth in a consistent and constructive manner;
- Above average interpersonal skills;
- Ability to control and stimulate groups of adolescents
- Possession of a valid Ontario Drivers License and current First Aid Certificate;
- Applicants must be able to work shift work.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
APPLY BY EMAIL TO
Casandra De Amicis, Organizational Development Lead
Candidates are responsible to ensure their updated resume and cover letter, quoting the below file number, is received on or before the posted closing date. Prior to confirmation of employment, all applicants must provide a current Vulnerable Sector Criminal Check. These checks can take up to 6 weeks to obtain, please ensure you prepare accordingly.
FILE # 08-11-2023
Advertising Method: General Ad