ParaMed Home Heakth Care is hiring Home Support Workers (HSW)! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
ParaMed needs team members who share our goal of redefining care in the home. Join Canada’s largest home health care company and make a real difference in the lives of people in your community. We provide quality, compassionate care directly to patients where they live because we believe that when you are in need of care, home is a more comfortable place to be!
Choose ParaMed for support, where we’ll provide you with paid orientation, mentorship, and ongoing training. Experience diversity and lifelong learning – where the skills that you learn contribute to making you a confident and accomplished care professional.
Employer Name: ParaMed
Postal Code: P9N 1S8
Application Deadline: February 24th, 2022
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Personal Care for client (bathing, dressing, toileting)
- Lifts and Transfers
- Nutrition/Food/Meal Prep
- Cognitive, Emotional/Social Support
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- No previous experience required we will train!
- Ability to demonstrate compassion, tact, and diplomacy when interacting with patients and their families
- Willingness to travel to and from patient residences within a designated area is required
- Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance is required
No previous experience required! We currently offer a 3 week’s paid training program resulting in permanent employment opportunities!
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply by sending in your resumes to email@example.com OR visit our website at www.paramed.com
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health and dental benefits
- Use of Mobile device
- Mileage/travel allowance
- Training and skills development
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Employee purchase discount programs
- A supportive and respectful workplace
- Autonomy and independence
Advertising Method: General Ad