Lake of the Woods District Hospital are looking for a Casual Housekeeping Aide! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Housekeeping Aide will be responsible for maintaining an assigned area of the hospital in a sanitary, orderly and attractive condition. They will select appropriate materials and supplies from utility supply room, load service cart and transport to designated area.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Computer knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of proper safety practices
- Willing to work days, evenings and weekend shifts
- Ability to adhere to standards of cleanliness to prevent spread of infection
- Must be physically able to reach/bend for extended periods of time, periodically required to move heavy furniture
- Knowledge of proper safety practices and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Previous experience in institutional cleaning an asset
- Ability to work in a sterile environment
- Reliable attendance record
Please apply through the online application process via https://lwdh.talentpoolbuilder.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Qualified applicants may be considered for other comparable positions or within the same classification other than this posted position. Please prepare your application in accordance with the qualifications posted in the job advertisement. Applications will be screened based on the posted qualifications. The LWDH is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations, including alternative formats, are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. For more information or to request a accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 807-468-9861