The Standard Insurance is hiring a Personal Insurance Advisor! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
We are currently looking to hire one full time Personal Insurance Advisor for any of our Ontario locations.
A Personal Insurance Advisor works hard to ensure our clients are receiving the best insurance advice when it matters most. Our advisors are committed to achieving meaningful results while following The Standard’s vision of being Passionate People. Champions for Every Client.
With 9 offices and growing, The Standard Insurance has served the best interests of home, business and vehicle owners in Northwestern Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan since 1897. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We’re a company culture based on learning, collaboration, teamwork, bettering our communities, and most importantly, growth. Your work will have a measurable impact on our brand, vision, and your community.
What can you expect from us?
- A full-time position starting as soon as possible
- A competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RSP plan
- Modern technology and work environment
- Company paid continuing education
- A stable work environment that truly values relationships, personal and professional growth, integrity, respect, our community & environment.
Employer Name: The Standard Insurance
Postal Code: P9N 3X8
Application Deadline: February 6th, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing client requests for routine policy endorsements, renewals or cancellations, and log all business activities with utmost accuracy, and will be required to obtain a license as a Registered Insurance Broker in Ontario.
Does this sound like you?
- You influence change and are committed to continuous improvement, in order to exceed client expectations.
- You have well defined organization skills, the ability to multi-task and a keen attention to detail
- You have the ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- You leverage critical thinking skills to identify problems and proactively propose solutions
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Professional demeanor and extraordinary customer service skills
- Effective and professional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Experience working under pressure and maintaining composure in a fast paced and changing environment
- The ability to work within a team environment
- A current RIBO level 1 license, or willing to obtain as soon as possible
- Previous insurance experience is considered an asset, but not required as we are willing to train
- Must be willing to participate in ongoing training and education
- Significant computer aptitude, and working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
If you think you are the right individual, please send your resume and cover letter to:
The Standard Insurance Brokers
Attn: Nicole Casey
PO Box 2890, 319 Second Street South Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
1.807.468.3333 (p) 1.807.468.4289 (f)
Email: careers at standardinsurance.ca
This position will remain open until filled. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Standard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspect of the selection process.
Advertising Method: General Ad