The Clarion Inn is Hiring a Room Attendant! For more information about this LEAP posting please see the details below!
Employer Name: The Clarion Inn
Postal Code: P9N 1W5
Application Deadline: March 4, 2024
Hours of Work: Full-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $17.39 per hour
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Respond promptly to the guest requests and other departments.
- Fill room attendant cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring its vacancy or seek guest permission before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold terry.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards to the appropriate personnel
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and performs floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- Cleaning windows from inside of the guest rooms.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related equipment over sloping and uneven surfaces.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Previous experience in hospitality or custodial services preferred
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques and use of cleaning equipment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills to ensure tasks are completed efficiently
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Good communication skills to interact with guests and team members by speaking with others using clear and professional language
- Physical stamina to perform repetitive tasks like move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and in excess of 25 pounds with assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-823-3031 to apply!
Advertising Method: General Ad